What’s distinction between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Test? As outlined by CIE127, EN13032-1 and LM-79-19, there two approaches to check lighting lights for photometric variables: Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer Program. What’s difference between them? Right here LISUN business gives a brief launch:
1. What’s the test principle difference between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Check?
The key from the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere analyze method is to study the illuminance of any certain position about the integrating sphere, estimate the glowing flux at a a number of wavelength, and finally estimate the entire luminous flux in the source of light, nevertheless the Goniophotometer normally measures the sunshine intensity submission of the luminaires and calculates the luminous flux of the luminaires
2. How to pick the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere or perhaps the Goniophotometer to examine the lamps?
The Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere product is appropriate for solitary LEDs, comparatively little LED lights and 360degree source of light. LISUN LPCE-2 check velocity is very quick and typically can done one measurements under 5seconds.
The Goniophotometer would work for screening of large lights like higher-strain mercury lights, salt lights and LED neighborhood luminaires with increased way of measuring precision. Most third-get together evaluating agencies and big national laboratories normally use LISUN LSG-6000 LM-79 Looking glass Sort C goniphotometer.
3. What is the exam guidelines for Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer?
LISUN LPCE-2 Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere method can study the following factors:
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Shade Percentage, Maximum Wavelength, Fifty percent Bandwidth, Dominant Wavelength, Coloration Purity, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Array Check
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Performance, Radiant Energy, EEI, Power Efficiency Class, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Effectiveness, Pupil Aspect, Cirtopic Flux, Herb Growth Light fixture PAR and PPF
• Power: Voltage, Recent, Strength, Power Aspect, Displacement Aspect, Harmonic
• Brought visual servicing analyze: Flux Or time, CCT VS time, CRI VS time, Energy VS time, Power Factor Versus time, Recent Versus time and Flux Efficiency Or time.
LISUN LSG-6000 Kind C goniophotometer can look at the pursuing variables:
Luminous High intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Circulation, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Performance, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Application, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Percentage of Distance to Elevation, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curvatures of Luminaires VS Lights Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Successful Luminescence Direction, EEI, UGR, and so on.
4. What is the lumen analyze reliability big difference for Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere Or Goniophotometer?
Both Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer system can examination lumen, however the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere is definitely the family member lumen examination method, in case the EUT luminaires numbers tend to be variation compared to the common twjujt light fixture, or maybe the EUT luminaires beam perspective is a lot smaller sized, then your test endurance is going to be even bigger, whilst the Goniophotometer system is the absolute lumen check technique, the lumen examination final results are often more reliability compared to the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere check strategy.
Lisun Instruments Limited was discovered by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN good quality program is stringently qualified by ISO9001:2015. Like a CIE Account, LISUN items are designed depending on CIE, IEC along with other worldwide or nationwide criteria. All products passed on CE official document and authenticated through the alternative party lab.